Does this describe you?
- Are you fed-up of waking up with aches or pains, and spend your days irritable or grumpy.
- Do you feel you are getting old before your time and missing out on the joys of life.
- Are you looking for options to manage a chronic condition, but not sure where to start.
- Do you feel pressurised or stressed by work or life and struggle to relax.
- Are you struggling to return to fitness, sport, or a hobby after injury but are time-poor?
- Or simply want to feel more comfortable in your body and thrive.
- Many of us find it a challenge to carve out “me time” in our busy lives or keep motivated to manage the strains and stress of life.
If you struggle to find the time and space to “support your wellbeing” you’re not alone! – And you are in the right place
Moving Into Balance is a unique 5-week mind-body movement programme accessible to time-poor adults of all ages, abilities, and walks of life.
Have you felt a failure
- Because you couldn’t empty your mind or sit still comfortably to meditate?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions – Moving Into Balance is for YOU!
- Moving Into Balance is a unique movement and mindfulness programme which has helped 100s of people just like you feel calmer, restore equilibrium and be more like their best self.
- Designed for busy folks in just 30 minutes you will “feel better not only physically but emotionally too.”
Signs that you would benefit from joining the Moving into Balance programme.
- The most obvious way your body signals you are out of balance is probably that your shoulders and neck are always tight, achy or sore.
- Breath-holding is also typical body response to internal and external stress.
Why the fuss?
- Prolonged stress can result in:
- Aches and pain
- Muscle tension
- Low mood, anxiety and depression
- Feeling irritable, impatient or over-burdened.
- Sexual problems, such as loss of libido or erectile dysfunction.
Some other clues to living with high stress are:
- Sleeping poorly
- Waking unrefreshed
- Digestive problems
- Lower abdominal cramps
Sometimes prolonged stress can cause more serious health concerns such as a heart problem, because over time stress causes our breath to shorten and fasten. Increasing our heart rate which ultimately leads to an increase in our blood pressure which can result in cardiovascular disease.
Join ‘The Moving Into Balance Programme’ Anywhere, on any device, anytime, where ever you are in the world.
Sign up to get instance access on launch day
Here’s the science?
Studies suggest that folks who are self-aware are more successful at work, have stronger, more fulfilling personal relationships and raise more empathic resilient children (Eurich, T.)
Growing research shows that when people train to be more mindful, they can literally rewire the physical structure of their brain to bring lasting change.
It’s never been more important to take time to look after your wellbeing and build resilience from the inside out.
Contemplative low-impact exercise is a form of moving meditation, proven to reduce stress and anxiety, improve blood flow, and increase stamina and energy.
Movement is the heart of the pilates; it’s an exercise method that can transform a body, while mindfulness is a practice that involves focusing the mind on our internal experiences; emotions, thoughts, and sensations.
Moving Into Balance uses the best of these methods, combined with evidence-based movement science to make a powerful twenty-first-century tool to help put “your” wellbeing back in your hands, all from the comfort and safety of your own home or workspace.
Over 5 weeks a library of movement and exercises develop so you can build bite-sized sessions easily into your daily life; to calm your mind and reconnect with your body.
The art of slowing down to notice …what we notice;
Each session focuses on one aspect of movement or wellbeing while working your entire body.
Moving into balance supports deep self-awareness, can help release muscle tension and relieve mental overload.
Who will benefit from Moving Into Balance?
- People who have been recommended to try mindfulness but felt a failure because sitting still was uncomfortable and frustrating. – Well, you are not alone!
- Anyone looking for a modern and effective way to release stress.
- Folks who have been advised to increase their activity as part of an injury management plan.
- Anyone fed-up of waking up achy, sore and irritable.
- People in need of trusted, practical support from a certified health and movement professional.
Why choose Moving into Balance
- If you’re like working at your own pace in your own space
- If you are looking for a highly trained and experienced instructor to support you along the way, and guide you through a series of mind-body exercises designed for everyone, and everybody.
- If you don’t want to waste time travelling to and from a physical class.
- If you need to maintain social distancing but still want to benefit from guided exercise and stress relief mindfulness.
What you’ll discover
- Discover the steps to regain control and empower yourself with easy to learn breath work to reduce anxiety.
- Each session incorporates self-tips; the perfect complement to take the sessions easily into your daily life.
Would YOU like to?
- Manage stress but have struggled with traditional mindfulness, or it made your anxiety worse – you are not alone.
- Simply, feel more comfortable in your body.
Are YOU ready to?
- To prioritise your total wellbeing and discover easy self-care mindful movement that takes 30 minutes.
- Take back control and understand how you can support yourself to total wellbeing.